Mutagene has updated 2WarpDelay to v1.2.
Changes (not comprehensive):
- Bitmap generation (random or Mandelbrot - note that Mandelbrot generation can be quite slow).
- Simple bitmap processing (flip, rotate, normalize, invert, edge, etc.).
- Support for non-24 bit BMPs.
- Bitmaps are saved within presets (previous versions simply saved the file path for the image).
- Backwards compatible with v1.0 presets, though they may sound slightly different.
- Minor adjustments of signal processing algorithms (slightly different compressor, pre-delays, LP analysis mode).