n-Track Software has announced the release of n-Track Studio v8.0 for Mac OS X and Windows, described as the most significant upgrade since the beginning of n-Track.
New features and enhancements:
- New Step Sequencer tracks: create beats, sequences or arpeggios easily with the new Step Sequencer.
- One click rithm base creation: click on the add rithm button in the new startup screen to quickly create bass and drums tracks to easily start jamming.
- New multi-take recording mode
- Control parameter automation on separate lanes for each track.
- Internal recording routing, i.e. you can now record from a track output (which may include live input).
- Improved Audio Engine Performance: n-Track is now faster than ever and supports working with even lower audio latencies.
- Songtree: n-Track Studio 8 brings music collaboration inside your DAW environment. The new integrated Songtree app lets you make music with others online. Get another musician into your project, or contribute to a song started by others.
- Pure Data: you can now load your Pure Data patches inside n-Track and use your favorite sounds, instruments and effects in your song.
Price: €49.00 / €99.00 (for n-Track Studio EX).
If you purchased any earlier version you can upgrade to v8 at a discounted price at ntrack.com/upgrade. If you purchased or upgraded to version 7.x on or after the 16th of September 2014 the upgrade to version 8.x is free.