n-Track Software has updated n-Track Studio to v8.1.
- The main toolbar can now be fully customized: add/remove, sort and group buttons, use the main toolbar as a floating window.
- Volume ramping fixes clicks when using the Normalize command on portions of a track.
- The reverse playback direction is now honored when mixing down - i.e. you can now create a reverse playback mixdown.
- n-Track now restores the state of automation envelopes (i.e. which automation is displayed on which track) when reloading a song.
- Added pattern following during playback on Step Sequencer.
- Vastly improved responsiveness when working on large projects.
- Redesigned integrated Songtree community.
- Native support for mp3 files on Windows - encode/decode a .mp3 file without downloading external codecs.
- Improved pattern and playlist items dragging on Step Sequencer.
- Various UI improvements.
- Fixed a number of minor bugs and crashes.