FASoft has released a new beta version of n-Track Studio (v4.1.6 build 2043).
Changes since v4.1.5 build 2032:
- Import tracks from audio CD function.
- Mixing/DSP performance improvements.
- Fixed output gain knob having no effect on VST plugins applied on stereo channels.
- Fixed problems recording when "Ask for names of wave files to be recorded" option is on and names without the ".wav" extension are entered.
- Fixed recording not correctly compensating processing latency when using effects that add latency.
- Fixed import wave file dialog box showing (null) instead of file length.
- Fixed surround panner install problem.
- Fixed n-Track DirectX plug-ins not appearing correctly in 3rd party host programs.
- Surround Panner, Multiband Compressor, Tempo Delay and Graphic EQ effects added to the 64 bit version.
- Buffering settings dialog box now says "Custom" when buffering no longer matches a preset configuration.
- Fixed recording format dialog box showing ASIO Direct monitoring controls even with non-ASIO drivers.
- Fixed spacebar sometimes not stopping recording.
- Fixed occasional freezing when recording with Navigator window open.
- Fixed crash when selecting "----Vst plugins----" entry in effects drop-down list.
- Fixed crash when using Parametric EQ plug-in.
- Fixed inconsistent display while dragging waveforms.