FASoft has released version 4.1 of n-Track Studio.
- Support for surround mixing.
- Surround panner.
- Increased audio processing multithreading to take advantage of hyper-threading, dual-core and multiple CPU systems. Increase in performance should be ~10% with hyper-threading CPUs and ~50% with dual CPUs.
- Multiple customizable mixers.
- Option to display vertical master & aux mixer stripes.
- Redesigned delete track dialog box shows all wave files to be deleted from selected tracks.
- Overlapped wave files in the timeline Z order can be now altered with the Bring to front/Send to back context menu commands.
- List box to select which outputs to mixdown in the Mixdown dialog box.
- Option to mixdown to multiple stereo wave files, multiple mono wave files or single multi-channel wave file.
- "Bounce track to single wave file" timeline context menu command.
- Importing of .flac compressed audio files.