Native Instruments has updated Kontakt to v6.0.3.
Fixed in Kontakt 6.0.3:
- In some cases, Dynamic Fonts would be the wrong color after loading a new instrument.
- KSP: Kontakt would crash if watch_var() was used with a ui_control variable.
- KSP: Certain GUI elements on already released Libraries (e.g., Una Corda) would appear one pixel narrower in 6.0.2 (related to the ui_switch control).
- The Replika Delay feedback parameter would jump to 100% after a sample rate change.
- Quick parameter changes on the wavetable module would cause audible artefacts when not coming from the built-in modulators; now, all parameter changes (including using the GUI, automation or direct KSP parameter access) are smoothed more effectively for better sounding results.