Native Instruments has updated Kontakt to v2.2.3.
Changes / Fixes:
- LOAD: Loading time has been improved when pre-listening KSDs with the same samples in Kore.
- IMPORT: Countless import bug fixes with emphasis on EXS, Gigastudio, Reason, Akai, and Emu.
- BROWSER: When merging multis, none of the instrument insert effects are loaded.
- CRASH: K2 crashes Logic: loading old song with Player content.
- EXPORT: Samples corrupts when saving / overwriting.
- GROUPING: if two groups share the same keyswitch, only one of them gets activated.
- HOST: Saving K2 preset with Player content crashes Logic.
- MODULATION: flex envelope causing envelope drop-out.
- PERFORMANCE: loading Player content consumes much memory.
- RACK: CC automation on AUX sends is not recalled correctly.
- SCRIPT: Crash on reload instrument with too large a script.
- SCRIPT: Kontakt 2 crashes with more than one performance view.
- SCRIPT: Kontakt crashes when Script is edited.
- SCRIPT: make_perfview command causes crash on Mac/PC.
- SCRIPT: NKI script causes wrong characters in knob values control.
- SLICING: Beat Machine Stutters During Playback.