Sensomusic has released beta version 3.10 of Usine.
- New interface design more compact and smoother.
- The sequencer now plays Midifiles on the time line. The same concept than for wave files: Modular Mixing.
- Knob module, can replace faders. To "auto-create" knobs, use the [shift+ctrl+create wire] instead of [ctrl+create wire].
- New audio engine, faster.
- New Conductor Recall implementation, faster. No more audio clicks during the recall procedure for heavy workspaces.
- Channel Filter inlet in the piano-roll to select which Midi channel you want to play.
- The piano Roll now displays all midi event (CC, PC, etc.)
- Copy File button in the sample list for easy duplication of audio files.
- Mouse down outlet in the XY and Surround Panner modules to detect when the mouse is pressed.
- In the sequencer mode, when you are editing a patch, you can automatically create user curves with the command [alt+ctrl+create wire]. It makes the creation of user curves very fast and easy.
- Problems with the undo in a patch. Sometimes automation curves are lost.
- High CPU load with some VST (e.g. Taurus).
- Many other bugs fixed.