Naughty Seal Audio updates Perfect Drums to v1.5
Perfect Drums, the virtual instrument by Naughty Seal Audio, has been updated to v1.5. The long awaited update features the massive library expansion as well as some other software improvements.
- Overall stability improvements.
- Factory sound library expansion bringing 56 all-new instruments.
- Sound library data file can now be placed in any location.
- Added the option to set alias MIDI notes for instrument's articulations.
- Added MIDI CC commands support for electronic drumkits.
- Added MIDI mapping presets for electronic drumkits.
- Added the global MIDI note selection menu on double click.
- Expanded the MIDI note octave range, which is now covering C-2 - F8.
- Added tooltips for all controls that had no values displayed.
- Added Sampler instruments copy protection algorithm.
- Updated Sampler instruments MIDI velocity range settings.
- Fine-tuned factory presets to avoid instrument output clipping.
- Fixed audio artifacts when working in 48/96kHz sample rates.
- Fixed issues with duplicated Sampler instrument samples.
- Fixed crashes in Pro Tools 12.5 and higher on Windows 10.
- Fixed crashes in Logic when saving an internal AU preset.
Watch the detailed v1.5 walkthrough video: youtu.be/I8z9iTHTGrw