Perfect Drums, the virtual instrument by Naughty Seal Audio, has been updated to v1.5. The long awaited update features the massive library expansion as well as some other software improvements.
- Overall stability improvements.
- Factory sound library expansion bringing 56 all-new instruments.
- Sound library data file can now be placed in any location.
- Added the option to set alias MIDI notes for instrument's articulations.
- Added MIDI CC commands support for electronic drumkits.
- Added MIDI mapping presets for electronic drumkits.
- Added the global MIDI note selection menu on double click.
- Expanded the MIDI note octave range, which is now covering C-2 - F8.
- Added tooltips for all controls that had no values displayed.
- Added Sampler instruments copy protection algorithm.
- Updated Sampler instruments MIDI velocity range settings.
- Fine-tuned factory presets to avoid instrument output clipping.
- Fixed audio artifacts when working in 48/96kHz sample rates.
- Fixed issues with duplicated Sampler instrument samples.
- Fixed crashes in Pro Tools 12.5 and higher on Windows 10.
- Fixed crashes in Logic when saving an internal AU preset.
Watch the detailed v1.5 walkthrough video: youtu.be/I8z9iTHTGrw