Neuenberger has released version 2.0 alpha of JellyFilter, a free polyphonic lead synthesizer VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
- Polyphony / Timbrality: 4 voices per channel, 16 channels.
- Oscillators: 2 Oscillators with Controllable Unisono per Osc: Saw, Sine, Square, Pulse with PWM, Noise.
- Filter: 24dB LowPass and Bandpass with resonance, Highpass, envelope amount and cutoff, possibility for self-resonance (protect your ears).
- Envelopes: ADSR for the Amplifier section, ADSR for the Filter section.
- Effects: Portamento, Distortion, FM OSC 2-> OSC 1, Sync Osc 1 to Osc 2.
- Modulation: Attack Decay Envelope: Either to FM amount or to OSC 2.
- LFO: to OSC 1+2, to OSC 2, to Filter, to PW.