|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
JellyFilter is a polyphonic lead synth.
- Polyphony / Timbrality: Max 8 voices (depending on CPU power and complexity of voice), 1 channel.
- Oscillators: 3 Oscillators with Controllable Detune (Unisono) per Osc: Saw, Sine, Square, Pulse with PWM, Noise (Osc 1+2).
- Modes: Poly, Mono and Legato (Like mono, but does not restart Envelopes if Voice is not released).
- Filter: 12dB and 24dB LowPass and Bandpass with resonance, Highpass, envelope amount and cutoff, possibility for self-resonance (protect your ears).
- Envelopes: ADSR for the Amplifier section, ADSR for the Filter section. Both Linear and Exponential available.
- Effects: Portamento, Distortion, FM OSC 2-> OSC 1, FM OSC 3-> OSC 1, Sync Osc 1 to Osc 2, Bit Reduction (Lo-fi effect) Extra Distortion for Osc 3. Chorus with Rate, Depth, Delay and Type (Triangle, Saw, Square).
- Modulation: Attack Decay Envelope: Either to FM amount, to OSC 2 or to OSC 3. Fast and Slow available.
- LFO: to OSC 1+2, to OSC 2, to Filter, to PW Optional Sample and Hold (+Synchronize to temp).