The update includes the following enhancements:
- New 'Convert to Nuance' feature: automatically create multi-sampled Nuance patches from any VSTi.
- Reduced glitches and dropouts when switching Snapshots and editing structure.
- Can now access module context menu when Editing in Place.
- PatchCloud: can reorder filters by drag and drop.
- Improvements to drag and drop visualisations.
- Some improvements to auto wirings.
- Fixed: 'Insert After' could cause unexpected wiring results.
- Fixed: Two crashes in the Structure View.
- Fixed: Plugins database and config file could become corrupted on OS X.
Until November 21st, Freestyle is available for 99 EUR (regular price 129 EUR) and comes with the full version of Nuance for free, for a total discount of 129 EUR.
More details including a tutorial video and free demo are available here.