Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Qataz Audio

Qataz Audio releases 30 GB of free instruments for Kontakt and almost 5000 free presets for Massive, Spire and Serum

Qataz Audio has announced the availability of a large collection of free instruments for NI Kontakt and presets for Massive, Spire and Serum.

Key Features:

• More than 15.000 (30GB) Sounds, Instruments and VST Presets.
  • Nearly 5,000 presets for NI Massive, Spire & Serum in the following styles:
    • Trap, Techno, Tech House, Deep House, Future House, Tropical House, EDM & Trance.
  • Collection of instruments for NI Kontakt:
    • Acoustic Pianos (Baldwin, Yamaha, Bosendorfer, Steinway, Upright, Fazioli).
    • Electric Pianos (Yamaha, Rhodes, Wurlitzer).
    • Basses & Guitars.
    • Mellotron.
  • All Kontakt Instruments contain Qataz' exclusive NI Kontakt User Interface.
  • Qataz Audio NI Kontakt User Interface has been designed to give the user full control over many options without slowing down the creative process.
  • Download products to the user's own computer, no streaming from the cloud required.
  • Unlimited Access to all Free Qataz Audio Products.
  • All content is 100% Royalty Free, intended to enrich sound and fit for use in all music productions.
Products Related To This Item
Discussion

Discussion

Discussion: Active
Joey B
Joey B
6 November 2017 at 8:06pm

I call BS!.

Even on the Qataz site it so attractively says "A huge collection of [insert genre or preset here] available now for free WITHOUT Registration" with a download button underneath.

However when you click the download button it pops you down to a soundpack list, that you can only stream/audition or ADD TO YOUR CART.

Then at the very bottom it offers 3 Subscription packages. NONE of which are free.

Last I checked, Free was Free, yes? CLICKBAIT. : (.

Joey.

Joey B
Joey B
6 November 2017 at 10:06pm

OK OK - I take it back! Turns out there are free links - it's just that to MY eye, the looked inactive or greyed out, so I didn't even think to try!

This little screencap shows what I mean.

Reaktor Hunter
Reaktor Hunter
8 November 2017 at 1:46pm

Actually cool you pointed that out, thanks. I was thinking exactly what you've posted originally.

Nobdi
Nobdi
6 November 2017 at 10:02pm

Strange ?!?

When I click on an instruments name (e.g. STEINWAY D) a short info text pops up and on the right hand side I get a download button that let's me download the instrument ?!?

-> WIN7/64-bit/FFox 56.0.2 (64-bit) here.

The content looks ok (can't check that 100% because I don't have Kontakt on this PC atm :-|).

Ambient Mechanics
Ambient Mechanics
6 November 2017 at 11:48pm

ORCHESTRA LITE VER 1: just under it, it says, "12.8GB Samples and Kontakt Presets"..but when I download it, I get a zipped file called "QI_SO" that (unzipped) is only 494 MB and unzipped is 5.76 GB. I'm guessing they mean 12.8GB before the samples are covered for use with Kontakt..or something like that.

Just had a quick play with the strings and brass and they all sound really good.

Thanks to all involved for this..much appreciated.

Nobdi
Nobdi
7 November 2017 at 9:25am

Yup - the inventory is a bit "optimistic" and sneaky :-D.

e.g:

QI_SO un-zips as 5.76 GB (which is 6,185,723,728 Bytes ... so when you calculate Bytes to GB like hard disk manufacturers do it would be 6.1 GB :-D) + the resulting folder holds 1022 files ... how that adds up to 1140 samples is a mistery I cant solve ;-)

All in all I wouldn't like to do business with a company that needs this kind of number play to blow up their products! Especially when their is no need at all for it! - What's so wrong with a free 900 samples / 5.76 GB compressed sample give away ????

conens
conens
7 November 2017 at 4:48am

I tried 2 different Massive dl's, was notified by my virus software that there was a virus, and or other harmful issues with the dl.

Nobdi
Nobdi
7 November 2017 at 9:12am

Which virus scanner ? - Avira and 360 show no such warnings on my PCs !?

conens
conens
7 November 2017 at 8:55pm

MSE and Mcaffee.

conens
conens
7 November 2017 at 8:56pm

MSE and Mcaffee. I am going to try another computer after reading all these comments though.

Ambient Mechanics
Ambient Mechanics
7 November 2017 at 1:32pm

It's more than likely a false-positive result. You often find these with some overly-sensitive scanners. The Clam Antivirus program is one that springs to m ind, that nearly always gives a Trojan warning..usually something with the word "packer" tagged on the end.

In most cases, this is nothing to worry about, as long as you double-check using other scanners.

A good one for smaller files is the JottiQ web-based scanner. You download their small program, that let's you right-click on a small downloaded file (any file up to 100 MB in size) in Windows and it then checks with around 18 different well-known malware scanners.

Regarding what you said, I don't doubt you got the result you did, but I also don't think KVR would link to something if it were known to be infected with anything. Likewise, I doubt Qataz would stay in business for long if they were offering infected goods.

Just saying.. ;-)

ManuManiac
ManuManiac
8 November 2017 at 11:59am

Ok you have it for free if you will download it all one by one.

very time consuming -.-

Ambient Mechanics
Ambient Mechanics
8 November 2017 at 12:48pm

Yeah..can't complain with free, can we? And even though some might wish they were all zipped together, at least when offered individually, you get to pick just what you want and what you don't..so I think it's better this way. ;-)

Please log in to join the discussion

Related news...
Other Related News
14 Sep 2018 THEPHONOLOOP releases Cassette Toy Piano for Kontakt 5, Ableton Live, Logic and SFZ14 Sep 2018 Channel Robot release Folio Bass for Kontakt 5.7+13 Sep 2018 Bolder Sounds releases fiddle! for Kontakt13 Sep 2018 Strezov Sampling releases "Framedrum X3M" for Kontakt 513 Sep 2018 Resonance Sound releases Tropical House for Serum Vol.312 Sep 2018 #KVRDeal (until Tuesday, September 25, 2018) Sample Logic Sale: 66% Off Xosphere11 Sep 2018 SZCZ releases Sawmill for Kontakt09 Sep 2018 Pulseha releases "Vintage Toy Grand" for Kontakt with intro offer07 Sep 2018 Cmusic Production updates the SOLO series for Kontakt06 Sep 2018 Native Instruments unveils 9 new products including Komplete 12, Kontakt 6, and Massive X, plus major updates to online platforms05 Sep 2018 Soundiron releases Cylindrum v3.0 for Kontakt05 Sep 2018 Gothic Instruments releases DRONAR Master Edition05 Sep 2018 #KVRDeal (until Tuesday, September 18, 2018) Gothic Instruments DRONAR Master Edition - 20% Off Intro Offer (+upgrade discounts)04 Sep 2018 Spitfire Audio releases "Spitfire Studio Strings" for Kontakt Player02 Sep 2018 Neocymatics releases "Simulation Strings" for Kontakt31 Aug 2018 Muletone Audio releases "Cajons" for Kontakt 5.631 Aug 2018 ADSR Sounds releases Sensory - Future Chill30 Aug 2018 BoomCrackSounds releases The Red Set for Kontakt29 Aug 2018 #KVRDeal Expired Sounds And Effects Labor Day Weekend Sale28 Aug 2018 Premier Sound Factory releases "Wurly Premier G" and "Clavi Premier G" for Kontakt

Show more...