Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
Qataz Audio

Qataz Audio releases 30 GB of free instruments for Kontakt and almost 5000 free presets for Massive, Spire and Serum

Qataz Audio has announced the availability of a large collection of free instruments for NI Kontakt and presets for Massive, Spire and Serum.

Key Features:

• More than 15.000 (30GB) Sounds, Instruments and VST Presets.
  • Nearly 5,000 presets for NI Massive, Spire & Serum in the following styles:
    • Trap, Techno, Tech House, Deep House, Future House, Tropical House, EDM & Trance.
  • Collection of instruments for NI Kontakt:
    • Acoustic Pianos (Baldwin, Yamaha, Bosendorfer, Steinway, Upright, Fazioli).
    • Electric Pianos (Yamaha, Rhodes, Wurlitzer).
    • Basses & Guitars.
    • Mellotron.
  • All Kontakt Instruments contain Qataz' exclusive NI Kontakt User Interface.
  • Qataz Audio NI Kontakt User Interface has been designed to give the user full control over many options without slowing down the creative process.
  • Download products to the user's own computer, no streaming from the cloud required.
  • Unlimited Access to all Free Qataz Audio Products.
  • All content is 100% Royalty Free, intended to enrich sound and fit for use in all music productions.
Products Related To This Item
Discussion: Active

Discussion

6 November 2017 at 8:06pmJoey B

I call BS!.

Even on the Qataz site it so attractively says "A huge collection of [insert genre or preset here] available now for free WITHOUT Registration" with a download button underneath.

However when you click the download button it pops you down to a soundpack list, that you can only stream/audition or ADD TO YOUR CART.

Then at the very bottom it offers 3 Subscription packages. NONE of which are free.

Last I checked, Free was Free, yes? CLICKBAIT. : (.

Joey.

6 November 2017 at 10:06pmJoey B

OK OK - I take it back! Turns out there are free links - it's just that to MY eye, the looked inactive or greyed out, so I didn't even think to try!

This little screencap shows what I mean.

8 November 2017 at 1:46pmReaktor Hunter

Actually cool you pointed that out, thanks. I was thinking exactly what you've posted originally.

6 November 2017 at 10:02pmNobdi

Strange ?!?

When I click on an instruments name (e.g. STEINWAY D) a short info text pops up and on the right hand side I get a download button that let's me download the instrument ?!?

-> WIN7/64-bit/FFox 56.0.2 (64-bit) here.

The content looks ok (can't check that 100% because I don't have Kontakt on this PC atm :-|).

6 November 2017 at 11:48pmAmbient Mechanics

ORCHESTRA LITE VER 1: just under it, it says, "12.8GB Samples and Kontakt Presets"..but when I download it, I get a zipped file called "QI_SO" that (unzipped) is only 494 MB and unzipped is 5.76 GB. I'm guessing they mean 12.8GB before the samples are covered for use with Kontakt..or something like that.

Just had a quick play with the strings and brass and they all sound really good.

Thanks to all involved for this..much appreciated.

7 November 2017 at 9:25amNobdi

Yup - the inventory is a bit "optimistic" and sneaky :-D.

e.g:

QI_SO un-zips as 5.76 GB (which is 6,185,723,728 Bytes ... so when you calculate Bytes to GB like hard disk manufacturers do it would be 6.1 GB :-D) + the resulting folder holds 1022 files ... how that adds up to 1140 samples is a mistery I cant solve ;-)

All in all I wouldn't like to do business with a company that needs this kind of number play to blow up their products! Especially when their is no need at all for it! - What's so wrong with a free 900 samples / 5.76 GB compressed sample give away ????

7 November 2017 at 4:48amconens

I tried 2 different Massive dl's, was notified by my virus software that there was a virus, and or other harmful issues with the dl.

7 November 2017 at 9:12amNobdi

Which virus scanner ? - Avira and 360 show no such warnings on my PCs !?

7 November 2017 at 8:55pmconens

MSE and Mcaffee.

7 November 2017 at 8:56pmconens

MSE and Mcaffee. I am going to try another computer after reading all these comments though.

7 November 2017 at 1:32pmAmbient Mechanics

It's more than likely a false-positive result. You often find these with some overly-sensitive scanners. The Clam Antivirus program is one that springs to m ind, that nearly always gives a Trojan warning..usually something with the word "packer" tagged on the end.

In most cases, this is nothing to worry about, as long as you double-check using other scanners.

A good one for smaller files is the JottiQ web-based scanner. You download their small program, that let's you right-click on a small downloaded file (any file up to 100 MB in size) in Windows and it then checks with around 18 different well-known malware scanners.

Regarding what you said, I don't doubt you got the result you did, but I also don't think KVR would link to something if it were known to be infected with anything. Likewise, I doubt Qataz would stay in business for long if they were offering infected goods.

Just saying.. ;-)

8 November 2017 at 11:59amManuManiac

Ok you have it for free if you will download it all one by one.

very time consuming -.-

8 November 2017 at 12:48pmAmbient Mechanics

Yeah..can't complain with free, can we? And even though some might wish they were all zipped together, at least when offered individually, you get to pick just what you want and what you don't..so I think it's better this way. ;-)

Please log in to join the discussion

Related news...

Other Related News
18 Dec 2017 Sub51 releases “Subversive Sequences” for EXS24, Kontakt, REX2 and Stylus RMX18 Dec 2017 Spitfire Audio releases Albion One 10th Anniversary Edition - Orchestral Sample Library18 Dec 2017 Cmusic Production releases "SOLO Euphonium" for Kontakt16 Dec 2017 #KVRDeal (until Saturday, December 30, 2017) Resomonics Christmas Sale - 50% off Reflection15 Dec 2017 #KVRDeal (until Monday, December 25, 2017) Art Vista 50% Off Christmas Sale15 Dec 2017 #KVRDeal (until Monday, January 1, 2018) ProjectSAM Holiday Sale - 25% Off15 Dec 2017 ProjectSAM updates Symphobia 1 & 2 to v1.6 and launches Holiday Sale15 Dec 2017 Homegrown Sounds releases Augment for Kontakt 5 with a Group Buy plus Kontakt Instruments Sale15 Dec 2017 Fume Music releases World Rhythms for Kontakt & WAV15 Dec 2017 #KVRDeal (until Thursday, December 21, 2017) Rast Sound Christmas Deals for Mideast Vocals & Cinescapes - up to 35% off14 Dec 2017 #KVRDeal (until Thursday, March 1, 2018) Augment for Kontakt Group Buy and Kontakt Instrument Sale at Homegrown Sounds14 Dec 2017 Realitone releases v1.1 update to Screaming Trumpet for Kontakt14 Dec 2017 #KVRDeal (until Monday, January 1, 2018) FrozenPlain sale - 30% of all sample libraries and plugins14 Dec 2017 ModeAudio releases 'Silhouette - Serum Trap Presets14 Dec 2017 #KVRDeal (until Wednesday, January 3, 2018) Audiofier Holiday Sale: Up to 50% off on all products14 Dec 2017 #KVRDeal (until Tuesday, December 26, 2017) Big Fish Audio Christmas Sale - Up To 60% Off14 Dec 2017 #KVRDeal (until Thursday, December 21, 2017) Audiomodern Complete Instrument Bundle 63% Off13 Dec 2017 #KVRDeal (until Wednesday, December 27, 2017) Audio Plugin Deals Offer: 80% off Zero-G Cinematic Solutions Collection13 Dec 2017 Tru-Urban releases Kevin Keys by Kevin Randolph for Kontakt Player13 Dec 2017 #KVRDeal (until Sunday, December 31, 2017) Gothic Instruments Dronar Vintage Synth Module Introductory 20% Discount

Show more...