Nikolozi has updated Mela to version 1.8 for iOS.
- Renamed Main and FX & Modulations pages to Design and Shape respectively.
- If the audio unit's window provided by the host is large enough, both pages can be displayed at the same by tapping on the expand button. And collapsed again, by tapping on the collapse button.
- Like Mela Synth, Mela FX now has 2 pages of controls.
- Both pages will be displayed at the same time if the audio unit's window provided by the host is large enough.
- Added the Input section with the Pan and Level parameters.
- The Input section's Pan and Level parameters can be modulated via the Mod Matrix.
- Filter FX was renamed to Filter 1 and Filter 2 was added.
- Added the Routing section, which allows filters to be placed in serial or parallel. Additionally, added options for the FX section placement with respect to the filters.
- Added new presets for both, Mela Synth and Mela FX audio units.
- In both audio units, fixed LFO 3 not receiving tempo and beat position correctly from the host.
- Fixed popover lists not scrolling to the selected item when displayed.
- Added a link to the Mela FAQ webpage in the app's settings menu.
- Updated User Guide.
Download the update from the App Store.