noiseBytes recently released The GlitchRack, which is now available for $20 in the KVR Marketplace.
noiseBytes thinks there are enough plug-ins out there that make your sound perfect. They say, it is time, to make something for people, who like imperfection. And so, they present: The GlitchRack.
The GlitchRack is a collection of effects that one usually does not find in their DAW. One might not even look for them. Every effect is designed to destroy your sound and get the most digital noise out of it. Every effect can be used on its own, to add just a little low-bit distortion, or be combined with others to achieve full digital destruction until the sound is unrecognizable.
- The KillLimiter: Limiting to a brickwall that has never been harder.
- The ChunkInverter: Chopping your audio and reverse it.
- The CrazyLeslie: Switching stereo channels faster than any speaker can spin.
- The Bitifier: Decrease Bit-Depth that even a C64 would sound like a high resolution speaker.
- The TapeStop: Old but gold. stop your audio with that unforgotten slowing and downpitching sound.
- The Resampler: Samplerates so low, that no soundcard can be bothered to use these.
- The SpeedWobble: Playback-speed can be a fickle thing.
- The Overload: A computer can only take so much. It's just a matter of time, when it drops out. (Of course your machine will not be harmed, this is just a simulation).
The GlitchRack is available for Mac and Windows as VST, VST3 and AU at the KVR Marketplace for 20$.