As a member of Aerosmith (1979-1984), the lead guitarist on a two-year world tour with Rod Stewart, and recording and performing credits that include Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jeff Beck, Stevie Nicks, Jon Bon Jovi, Clarence Clemons, Little Steven, Billy Squier, Bernie Taupin, Julian Lennon, and many others, Jimmy knows guitar tone! With guitar in hand, Jimmy Crespo worked in the studio with Nomad Factory to capture the signature sound behind Rock's biggest hits and design the best-sounding amp simulator plug-in on the market.
In designing this amp, Nomad Factory was also determined to reproduce the responsiveness and "feel" of a true guitar amplifier.
- Amp Simulator (impulse response of various British and American Rock Amp Models).
- Input (with Low and High level).
- Stage Tube Emulation (with X1 and X2).
- Tremolo (with Rate and Depth).
- Auto-Pan (with Rate and Depth).
- Stereo Imager (spatializer).
- Chorus (with LFO Speed, Depth, and Mix).
- Phaser (with LFO Speed, Depth, and Mix).
- Delay (with Time, Feedback, Width and Mix controls).
- Compressor (with, Attack, Release, Threshold, Ratio, Pre/Post insert and Makeup Gain).
- Noise Gate (with, Attack, Release, Threshold, Hold Pre/Post insert and Range).
- EQ (Presence, Treble, Middle and Bass).
- Master Volume.
- Parametric Equalizer (3 band).
- Drive (Overdrive).
- Low CPU requirements.
- Authorize Disk (Receiving an authorization License file).
- Pace iLok support (Authorizing an iLok key) Sold separately.
Rock Amp Legends is available as VST, RTAS & HTDM plug-ins for Mac OS X (10.2+) and Windows 98/2k/XP and costs $299 USD. A 10 day demo version is available for download.