Nomad Factory recently updated Magma Virtual Studio Rack to version 1.6.3.
Changes in v1.6.3:
- Fixed problem with MFX-Tape Hammer with Logic X.
- Fixed Clipper in MFX-ClariTone.
- Changed FX VU Meters in dB, from -30 dB to 0 dB.
- Changed MFX-Spectral Analyzer showing dB values (-30dB to 0dB).
- Fixed problem with Cubase hanging when loading presets.
Changes in v1.6.2:
- Added effects racks presets menus hierarchy showing the current loaded preset.
- Fixed VST Chainer showing blank window with some VST plug-ins.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Changes in v1.6.1:
- Windows: Added AAX2 for Windows in 32 & 64-bit for Pro Tools 10.3.6 & Pro Tools 11.
- Forced hosts to enable the 'Save' menu option when a control value changed or when an effect rack is moved.
Changes in v1.6.0:
- Added Macintosh Pro Tools 11 AAX 64-bit support.
- Fixed crash that occurred when saving presets.
- Fixed Cubase 7 hangs and sound drop-outs.
- Fixed crash when right-clicking LFOs knobs.
- Fixed automation crash in Logic.
- Fixed crash when saving session in Logic with multiple options.
- Fixed random crashes when unloading Magma in Logic.
- Fixed crashes and improved stability in Sonar.
- Fixed random crash in FL Studio when switching presets.
- Fixed MFX-VST Chainer, which now report third party VST plug-ins delay latency to the host.
- Fixed Latency compensation to report in AAX format for Pro Tools 10.3.x.
- Fixed MFX-BP Filter feedback at opening time.
- Fixed MFX-Fat Drive Low frequency.
- Fixed MFX-Tape Hammer which was randomly muting audio output at opening time.
- Significantly decreased effects loading time.
- Added VST validation window to the MFX-VST Chainer.
- Added control presets switching up/down.
- Added bypass buttons for Rack View.
- Added presets menus hierarchy showing the current loaded preset.
- Added presets menus hierarchy showing the current loaded effect.
- Added 30 days fully working tryout version allowing users to have enough time to test MAGMA's features.