NuSpace Audio has updated Muze to version 1.1.2 which adds a third reverb algorithm, called Twister.
- Twister: an amplitude-delay modulation effect for mixing sound reflections into washy reverb tails:
- Create whoosh sounds, chorus/buzz/swarm, and wind effects.
- Rate, depth, wind controls are automatable.
- Enabled pan knob for Lime when spatialization is disabled.
- Added icons for Lime early reflection patterns.
- Extended reverb algorithm descriptions in manual.
- Added 10+ more presets.
Changes from v1.1.0 to v1.1.1:
- Fixed crash on certain Mac DAWs when switching between reverb modes.
- Added version numbering to upper-right corner.