Presonus has updated Studio One to v3.5.1 featuring improved latency for virtual instruments and overall CPU performance. The new Mix FX Softube Tape works in 64-bit now.
Presonus also released the new Studio One Remote for all Android devices (v5.0+). The remote is now available on iOS, Windows tablet and Android.
Studio One v3.5.1
New features and improvements:
- Overall lower latency when playing virtual instruments.
- Further CPU load balancing improvements.
- Improved Quick Zoom behavior (alt+shift).
- Mixer Undo history logs parameter changes from external devices.
- Visual bypass state for Mix Engine FX in console.
- Bouncing Events now keeps routing.
The following issues have been fixed:
- [Mix Engine FX] Softube Tape not working in 64-bit double-precision mode.
- [Event FX] Editing tail value in event inspector by dragging mouse is broken.
- Copy > Replace Arranger section from Scratch Pad back into song creates empty section.
- Track names cut off when in "Show Automation" mode.
- Inserts on duplicated tracks stop working.
- Duplicate / Copy with "Layers follows events" copies wrong range from layers.
- Copy and paste to wrong track if "Layers follows events" is active.
- [Auto Punch] punch area not respected, results in merged Event.
- [macOS] crash in window management.
- [macOS] incomplete localization when multiple versions of Studio One are installed.
- [macOS] Stillwell The Rocket compressor (Audio Units) not working.
- [macOS] crash when using built-in audio device on 10.9.5.
- Disable Solo from Arrangement not working for multi-out instruments.
- Browser selection lost after searching.
- Time offset when bouncing pitch-shifted audio with new algorithms.
- Mixer Undo not working on Cue Mix sends.
- Instrument channel direct assign to sidechain not recalled on song load.
- Instrument Low Latency Monitoring not working with Vienna Instrument Pro.
- Latency information for hardware monitoring is incorrect.
- [Rotor] Drive not stored correctly.
- [StudioLive Series III] DSP and plug-in sync issues.
- [Fat Channel XT] Vintage EQ boosts hi and lo shelves on copy.
- [Fat Channel XT] gain reduction incorrect.
- Output Level Meter modes not synced.
- Can't select a plug-in from the Insert Menu with touch.
- Can't open controller lane (focus issue).
- [Project Page] crash when importing from DDP Image.
- [Project Page] can't update artist name.
- [Project Page] Analyzer parameter changes don't mark document as edited.
- Level Meter doesn't store/recall "LU/LUFS" and "EBU+18" settings.
- Level meter display settings (+18 or LU/LUFS) should NOT reset Loudness values.
- Replacing instrument results in wrong instrument UI displayed.
- "Cursor follows edit position" broken in Arranger inspector list.
- MIDI file export with tempo change broken.
- Fader automation causes noise on fade out.
- Bounce of external instruments at bar one not possible.