PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box 2007 build 231 beta
PG Music has released beta build 231 of Band-in-a-Box Version 2007.
Summary of Changes:
- Fixed: Help file display under Windows Vista. New Help file included (BBV.CHM, instead of BBW.HLP). This is included for compatibility with Vista, since Vista doesn't currently display HLP files.
- Added: RealDrum styles WAV files can now be mono WAV files (in addition to stereo).
- Fixed: Timing problem with a few RealDrum styles (note: this bug was present on build 229/230 only).
- Fixed: RealDrum Volume problem (note: issue was present only on build 229).
- Improved: RealDrums timing has been slightly improved in other styles as well.
- Added: Style txt files now support dbAdjustA= and dbADjustB= settings, for custom volumes for substyles. Note : if using these features, make sure that dbAdjust=0 (or whatever global adjustment you want) follows the dbAdjustA or dbAdjustB lines, to ensure compatibility with versions prior to build 230.
- Fixed: Audio Render sometimes had silence at the beginning of the rendered file.
- Added: This adds the ability to record audio while using a DXi synth, without re-routing the MIDI to the MIDI Driver.
- Fixed: Timing issue when recording with large ASIO buffers, and a timing issue when punching-in with large ASIO buffers.
- Fixed: Humming issue when recording, or occasionally with RealDrums playback.
- Added: Soundtrack rendering to MP3.
- Updated: Band-in-a-Box 2007 PDF manual.