Plugin Boutique has released a new version of VirtualCZ with support for Apple Silicon, the Oddsound MTS-ESP micro tuning system and several bug fixes.
Existing users will be able to download the update for free in their accounts.
Find out more about the plugin and download a demo version here.
- Added support for Oddsound MTS-ESP micro tuning system.
- fixed shift-click menu on Vibrato Sync Rate dial.
- (AUv2) fixed occasional hang on instantiation in Logic X.
- (AAX) Fixed parameters not recalling correctly in PT11 when reloading projects.
- (macOS) VirtualCZ is now a universal binary for Intel x86_64 and Apple Silicon M1 (except AAX).
- (macOS) Add installer option to put .vstpresets in user folder for sandboxed hosts (Logic/GarageBand on ARM).
- (WIN) Added note to the manual about using VirtualCZ in DPI-aware hosts with scaling > 100%.
- (macOS/AUv2) fixed occasional hang on instantiation in Logic X.
- (VST3) fixed a crash when hosted in JUCE based hosts such as Cycling '74 Max.
- (macOS) fixed pop-up menu positioning in Cubase with multiple monitors.
- (VST3) fixed crash when sending MIDI CCs not on channel 1.
- .vstpreset browser doesn't show empty "user/system" menu if no presets installed there.
- Fixed loading of .tfx presets.