Featuring two software applications, "netSOUND player" and "netSOUND router", NetSOUND transports an uncompressed audio stream from one computer to another via RJ45 Ethernet.
- MIDI implementation.
- No hardware required (except a single RJ45 cable).
- Linkable to any audio I/O, any VST or Audio Unit plugin and to any ReWire host.
- Up to 16 audio channels.
What is it for?
- Run your favorite virtual synth or virtual sampler on computer 2 and record it into your audio sequencer (Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, ...) running on computer 1. One computer for each task, two CPU instead of one.
- Use your 2 computers to record more audio channels in real time. Thanks to netSOUND: computer 1 transport audio tracks to computer 2 and route the sound to your audio sequencer (Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, ...). Two audio cards instead of one.
- Whatever you can imagine that requires multi-channels real-time audio exchange between two computers.
Price: $42 / €38.