Polyverse Music has released the Beta version of Comet - a unique reverb with lush tone and extensive versatility.
Comet can create spaces from one cubic centimeter to one cubic kilometer, boasts a uniquely rich and musical detune algorithm, and can divide its pre-delay and glide into rhythmic subdivisions. Comet also has the ability to generate decay times from a microsecond to infinity and morph between 5 independent presets in real time.
Comet is designed without modeling the physics of a room. Instead, it focuses on creating smooth, unique tone meant for a variety of different applications.
- Five interchangeable preset morphing slots.
- Glide control to morph between parameters.
- Pre Delay & Glide available in milliseconds and rhythmic subdivisions.
- Lockable parameters for consistency between presets.
- Rich, musical detune algorithm.
- Saturation module from input gain for extra density.
Price: $99 USD during Beta, $149 USD upon full release.
Comet is available in VST, AU, and AAX formats, making it compatible with a variety of host applications including Ableton Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, Reason, and Studio One. It can be used in 32/64-bit instances with Windows XP and up, as well as Mac OS X 10.6 and up.
See Comet in action: