Psicraft Designs has announced that version 2.0 of Vyzor Evolver, the instrument editor/librarian for Dave Smith Instruments Evolver hardware synth, is about to enter public beta for users of v1.0 in February, 2009, and will be officially released by April 1st, 2009.
- Full Intel Mac (Tiger & Leopard) compatibility.
- Windows Vista and XP SP3 compatibility.
- Single Window editing of all data from your Evolver.
- Automatic instrument detection and configuration.
- Enhanced VST host support of interactive editor features.
- Expanded VST host testing including the latest Sonar, Cubase & Ableton (and others).
- Integrated Waveshape editing with user waves displayed in the Digital Oscillator block. Wave shapes are now named.
- Integrated Combo editing for PolyEvolver Rack and Keys instruments - Allows on the fly program part editing, complete with Vyzor Evolver's interactive sequencer.