PSP has updated VintageWarmer to version 2.8.1. The updated version includes new features and bug fixes.
- Improved Meters' animation framerate.
- Added Mix, Auto, Long, Brickwall and FAT parameters to unused encoders in Eucon, D-Control, ICON and other DAW controllers (user's request).
- AAX returned wrong delay compensation after "Make Active" Pro Tools' action - fixed.
- various minor bugs fixed.
To get PSP VW2 v. 2.8.1 please:
- Log-in to your PSP account and expand PSP VW2 details.
- Download the installer appropriate for your operating system. You can overwrite the newer version over the old one so after downloading simply start the installer.
- To run a plug-in an up to date iLok License Manager application is required.