Rayzoon has updated Jamstix to v2.2.1. This update fixes multi-core and data issues that some users see with 2.2.0.
- Fixed 'faulty host data' error for some users.
- Fixed CPU spikes with GUI open for some users.
- Fixed multi-core issues with certain hosts.
- Fixed 'No Disk Exception Processing Message C0000013' message for some users.
- Fixed 'Turn Groove Into Style' not working correctly for most users.
- Fixed some issues with Cubase 4.
- Fixed controller mapping error on classic kick/snare controls probability slider.
- The 'Groove Importer' no longer uses non-groove notes (accents/fills) when using JS2 format.
- 'Jamstix Classic' style now uses simplified hihat controls.
- Improved bar line auto-scroll behavior.
- Hihat pedal notes are now suppressed if there is a hihat cymbal event on the same tick due to groove/accent/fill blending.
- Fill generator double kick and snare ghosting sliders now show percentage on mouse-over.
- Added 'Paste New Part' to part menu to allow pasting into a new part rather than an existing one.