- Fixed the potential crash-effect in switching MIDI output buses on tracks that are set to show audio output monitoring meters.
- Fixed initial session tempo override when importing a standard MIDI file (as reported on issue #230).
- An alternate time-signature/meter option is being served to the MIDI clip editor (aka. piano-roll) and allowing for some poly-rythm/meter scenarios on a per MIDI clip basis.
- Fixed MIDI "overdub" recording on offset clips.
- MIDI bank and program settings now propagating to all MIDI track's clips resp.
- Fixed MIDI file format default setting other than SMF Format 0.
- Escape key may now be used to reset time and tempo/time-sgnature spin-box controls.
- Play-head time and tempo/time-signature controls are now featured in MIDI clip editor toolbars (aka. piano-roll); time display format is also separated from the tracks main application view and defaults to BBT as being most convenient.
- All items in the MIDI clip editor's event list are now enabled, selectable and editable, no matter the filter settings for the event views.
- Added alternate yet non-official CMake build option.
- Improved MIDI clip editor (aka. piano-roll) position and size persistence across session state.
- Fix HiDPI display screen effective support (Qt >= 5.6).
- Mixer, Connections and MIDI clip editor top-level windows shall have no parent, unless when set as always-on-top tool windows. (REGRESSION).
- Make sure compiler flags comply to c++11 as standard.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
See also: Qtractor 0.9.10 - An Autumn''19 Release.