The Vee One Suite are, in (historical) order of appearance:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All still available in dual formats:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The changes are:
- Improved overall stability for current sample offset and loop range, cross-fade and zero-crossing property changes across UIs, e.g. LV2 plug-in native GUI and a host generic provided one. (applies to samplv1 and drumkv1 only).
- HiDPI display screen support (Qt >= 5.6).
- A fake/visual piano-keyboard widget is now being introduced to the status bar.
- Avoid destructing the possibly shared QApplication instance on LV2 plug-in UI clean-up.