The DMX is an 8 bit EPROM-based drum machine developed in 1981, featuring acoustic drum samples and a warm, analog filter. The DMX is just about the closest you can get to the sound of a Linn LM1 without spending a mortgage on a drum machine. The drums are punchy and funky, instantly recognizable, and fully tune-able via internal trimmers.
- 2200 24-bit WAV DMX Samples.
- 13 pre-made 16x hit kits for instant jamming.
- Clean, Color, and S612 - sampled versions of all drum voices.
- 24 pitches per DMX drum hit.
- DMX features: warm bass drums, crunchy snares, classic toms, hats, rides, crashes, rim, claps, shaker and tambourine.
- DMX 612 features: filtered bass drums, Sub kicks, clipped snares, looped rimshots, reversed hi hats, LFO rides, airy hi hats and more.