Samples From Mars has released S950 Snacks From Mars, a sample pack featuring synths, drums, and glitches from the renowned late 80s sampler.
Classic and glitched out drum hits, subs, basses, pianos, keys and warped vocal FX from Akai's hefty and excellent sounding S950 sampler. Sounds have been sourced directly from: drum machines, vinyl, movies, analog synths and ROMplers, and sampled them into the 950 at varying clipping levels, sample rates, bandwidths, and bit rates.
- One-shot drum samples sourced directly from the 808, 909, Lindrum, LM1, RX5, Dr Bohm, Machinedrum and vinyl.
- Time stretched, glitched out FX, vocals and textures sourced from films and vinyl.
- Sub hits created from the System 100 modular synth.
- Piano, basses and keys from the EMU Orbit 9090.
- (7) 16x Hit Drum Kits for instant jamming.
- (22) Instruments including pianos, bass, subs, vinyl samples, FX, chord stabs and warped vocal samples.
- (469) Total samples at 24-bit 44.1k.
- Recorded though an API 512 into a Zahl AM1 Mono Channel.
- 100% Hardware processing.
- 168 MB Unzipped.
- Ableton includes (1) Individual Hits Rack containing all drum samples, (7) pre-made Kits racks, and (22) Instrument tracks.
- Kontakt, Logic EXS, Reason NNXT, FL Studio, and SFZ include: (8) Individual Hits presets, (7) Drum Kits presets and (22) Instrument presets.
- Maschine, Battery, and Reason Kong include: (7) pre-made kits.
- MPC 1000 and MPC 2500 include: (7) pre-made kits on 2 programs.
- MPC Live and MPC X include: (7) pre-made kits on 2 programs.