Clavia Lab is a hybrid analogue and physically modelled electric piano.
- Control over source tone and resonance.
- Complex comb filter style delay model used.
- Separate amp control.
- Various controls for modulation.
- 8 note polyphonic.
Spook Keys is designed to re-create the sound of a 'Theremin' and can be controlled using either a MIDI keyboard or a mouse to drag the glowing spot across the 'chart' for more authentic 'Theremin' style play.
Spook Keys also includes the following features:
- Sine, sawtooth, triangle and pulse waves.
- Variable key in and out response.
- Variable LFO for vibrato and tremolo.
- Pan, chorus (detuning), stereo spread and glide controls.
- Filtered, ping-pong, stereo delay.
The Shepherd: Kill Bill has a tune in its soundtrack by Ennio Morricone featuring a haunting and evocative whistling. This 'mini-synth' is designed solely to re-create that sound - just add reverb. This shepherd likes to whistle while he works.
String Thing is a plucked string based on 'Karplus Strong' algorithm with advanced controls and filtering to create a more natural tone.
- Controls over plucking.
- Variable bandwidth filter.
- Modulation (MIDI CC).
- Various controls for tonal quality.
- Reasonable CPU load.