Sonic Lion has announced the release of Nitrox, a new Donationware hybrid synthesizer VST instrument plug-in for Windows (a stand-alone version is also available).
Nitrox is an analog type synthesiser with three oscillators, two stereo filters and a fully equipped stereo effects bank. It offers completely configurable signal routing and flexible and comprehensive modulation. Each modulated parameter is colored yellow instead of blue, has its own flexible modulation unit which can be controlled by up to two modulation sources. The user interface is designed with usability and comprehensiveness in mind and does not aim to imitate any kind of real hardware.
- 3 versatile oscillators with many modulation possibilities (PWM, FM, Hard Sync, AM, Ring, ...).
- 5 inbuilt and 5 custom wave forms.
- 3 wave shapers.
- 2 stereo filters.
- Effects bank with 3 independent effect units (chorus/flanger, phaser, echo, reverb, filter, formant).
- Several modulation sources (5 ADSRs, 4 LFOs, 5 custom envelopes, 5 mini sequencers).
- Up to 16 voices.
- Parameter automation.
- Parameters are very easily linked to MIDI controllers.