This upgrade involves an important structural change in Cosmosƒ development, delivering a new level of sonic complexity.
- Every micro event and every meso event can have its dedicated synth engine setup.
- All the synth engine parameters can be independently set for each micro/meso event.
- Thanks to the GuiSync On/Off button, the user can edit a synth engine parameter for a single event or for all the events simultaneously.
- All the filters are re-implemented offering better sonic quality.
- Clip indicators for micro and meso event domain are placed on the user interface. When there is a digital audio clip, the clip counters count on.
- Numerous bugs are fixed.
This upgrade is free for the registered Cosmosƒ Plugin (Pro/Edu) owners. Pricing and upgrade information can be found at www.sonic-lab.com
A free demo is available both for OS X and Windows. sonicLAB recommends i7 processor and minimum 4GB RAM equipped platforms.