sonicLAB has announced the release of PassBot, an audio fx plugin handling a massive cloud of filter banks driven by stochastic generators.
- Up to 64 filters of types Biquad, SVF, Ladder and Resonator.
- 4 stochastic modulators (GENs) with a rich palette of continuous or discrete stochastic distributions and also standard waveforms.
- Up to 4 X 64 GENs addressing each filters parameter space individually (freq, resonance, and gain) and other operations.
- Low / High barriers do wrap the values of filter freq, resonance and gain parameters if they enter beyond selected limits.
- Harmonic filter distribution where the spread ratio can be modulated.
- Filter frequencies can be tuned to scales. PaSSBot can read .scalafile format tuning files.
- Continuous operation or manual on/off triggering.
- Each filter can use an individual AR envelope with random durations.
- Stereo spatialisation of each filter with GEN modulation.
- Compatible with the BOTTrig for remote triggering.
sonicLAB PaSSBot comes in VST3/AU formats for OS X and Windows 64-bit systems.
Intro Price: 49 Euros until 7 March, 2020 (Reg. 69 Euros). Also, the sonicLAB All BOT bundle (VOLBot + EnVBot + PaSSBot + BOTTrig) can be purchased with a discount price of 129 Euros (instead 149 Euros) until that date at the sonicLAB webshop.