Sonicreef releases Looptunes - Loop player/browser app for iOS
Sonicreef has released Looptunes, a loop player/browser app for iOS.
Looptunes is a beat making tool that is designed to allow a user to create loop sessions on the fly. These sessions can then be manipulated and shaped with a multitude of parameters, in realtime.
- Two sessions that can contain up to 16 loops each. Create sessions from customized loop selections. You can have two sessions playing at the same time, and crossfade between them.
- Synchronized playback. No matter what you do, all loops play synchronized to the beat. If you start or stop a loop, it automatically changes its playstate at the next bar.
- Choose from an ever growing loop library. The online browser allows you to access thousands of high quality loops, provided by Loopmasters. The format is crafted for web use, and is usually less than a tenth of a raw WAV file.
- FX mode with an oversized XY pad per session. Each session has XY effects pads to give your loops a different life. You can choose from a list of effects including filter, delay, stutter, and others. The FX mode lets you adjust two send effects (delay and reverb), EQ, and a custom effect.
- Performance oriented loop editing controls. Each loop has zero delay feedback multimode filter, controllable via XY pad, a filter LFO and (iPhone only) distortion, volume, pitch, and pan controls.
- Record your sessions. You can record your sessions and retrieve the recordings from iTunes, so you can share them with your friends or use them as songs in other apps.