Sony Creative Software has updated ACID Pro to v7.0d.
Notable Fixes/Changes in Version 7.0d:
- Added support for Windows 7.
- The Mastering Effects Bundle 2 plug-ins (available with Sound Forge Pro 10) are now available in ACID Pro.
- Added support for the PreSonus FaderPort.
- Several fixes and enhancements have been implemented to the Mackie Control Universal. Additionally, Fast-Forward and Rewind on the MCU transport have been enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused the right-front and right-rear channels to render silence when rendering a 5.1 surround project using six mono files.
- Fixed an issue reading QuickTime audio when using QuickTime 7.6.4.
- Fixed a crash when displaying the Audio tab for QuickTime templates when using QuickTime 7.6.4.
- Several fixes have been implemented in the Plug-In Manager.
- A Force Rebuild check box has been added to the Plug-In Manager to allow you to rescan your audio plug-ins.
- Fixed a bug that could cause nested folder tracks to display incorrectly when collapsed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Options > External Control setting to be reset when restarting ACID Pro.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some VST plug-ins (including Reactor 5 FX) to draw their interfaces incorrectly.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Beatmapped media with Key or Time Signature change markers.
- Fixed a problem that prevented MIDI track mute envelopes from loading correctly.
- Fixed a problem that caused auxiliary or input bus sends to load their settings incorrectly when multiple busses were used in the project.
- A problem that prevented MIDI Bank Select in the DLS Soft Synth from working correctly in Windows Vista has been resolved by Windows Vista SP2.