Sound Dust have released a new sample instrument for Kontakt 5.
Prepared Pianet deeply samples 3 unlikely articulations from an original Hohner Pianet T for classic old sounds and snappy new ones.
- Acoustic Pianet - very tricky to record because these things are very quiet - 6 velocity layers of close mic-ed tines.
- Muted Pianet - a delicate finger layed expertly on each tine and recorded through a Warm Audio Tone Beast preamp - 6 velocity layers.
- Amped Pianet - nice long resonant notes, clean or amped - 4 velocity layers.
- Individual controls for octave, volume, sample start, pan, stereo width, attack curve, ADSR, vibrato and reverb send per pianet.
- 960 24-bit mono samples = 280MB with Native Instruments propriety compression.
- 24 custom convolution reverbs per piano.
- 4 fully controllable instrument effects - chorus, rotor, phaser and master algorithmic reverb.
- Master FX page - master EQ, tape and valve modelling plus transient designer.
- Keyboard Velocity and Round Robin modelling page.
- 3 Kontakt instruments - Prepared Pianet, 3 X Muted Pianets and 3 X Acoustic Pianets.
- 46 instrument snapshots.
- Handy build in instructions in RTFM page.
Full version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or above is required.
Price: £30.00 here. Use discount code HARDTINES to get 20% off until August 7th 2016.