Soundiron has updated Voice of Wind: Adey to version 1.1. The library is now available for Native Instruments' free Kontakt Player 6, Komplete Kontrol and S-Series Keyboards.
Adey is the first volume in their modular female solo vocal series Voice of Wind. The library is intended for songwriters and musicians wanting new colors to add to their solo vocal palette. They have also included 1,013 phrases and breaths in unlocked WAV format.
This 2.6 GB library includes 3,114 samples, featuring sustain, staccato (8x round-robin) and true legato chromatic articulations for 6 core vowels: Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo. It also includes over a thousand live dynamic, melodic phrases organized by mood, key and tempo. This collection of live phrases are divided into 100BPM and 140BPM tempos for both Bright and Dark categories, as well as a special 120BPM Hummed category. Soundiron also included 20 sound-designed custom FX and ambient presets to expand your creative palette.
- Vowel Sustains, Staccatos, Vocal SFX and True Legato.
- Live Phrases sorted by Song and Key with a powerful Phrase Sequencer.
- 32 Powerful Kontakt Player .nki instrument presets.
- 3,114 Stereo Samples (includes 1,013 phrases and breaths in unlocked WAV format).
- 2.6 GB Installed.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format for Kontakt presets.
- A flexible, intuitive user interface with pro features and deep customizability.
- Modular Rack Multi-FX, including convolution reverb with dozens of Room, Hall and Special Effect Acoustic Environments.
Intro Price: $79 (Reg. $99).