This version contains the following improvements:
- Audio Engine and Processing:
- The audio engine now offers 64-bit floating-point processing precision also including the plug-in set and file import/export.
- Recording is now possible in up to 32-bit sample precision.
- Import and export of Wave files with a BWF extension is now supported.
- Master Section:
- "Restore Saved Plug-in Visibility" is a new option to restore the visibility of plug-in windows for Master Section presets.
- Naming Scheme:
- The Naming Scheme dialog has two new options: "Convert to Lower Case" and "Replace Spaces by Separator".
- The DeNoiser module has a new Speech algorithm specialized for dialog de-noising.
- All DeNoiser algorithms have been improved.
- The Spectroscope now offers a larger dB range to avoid a clipping bar graph when playing back loud audio files.
- There is a new option for the file browser to change when the file type changes.
- There is a new plug-in settings option for different ways to filter plug-ins.
For a list of all the issues resolved please see the release notes at steinberg.net