Changes since v1.9:
- Fixed issues with launching on macOS 10.11 and later.
- 64-bit only, which means no more "out of memory" problems.
- Fixed the occasional loading of sound that was 10x slower than usual.
- Changed the way paths are handled internally, Unicode paths are now handled properly on macOS.
- Added option in the Help menu to locate where Photosounder now puts files (like history.pha).
- Can now load MP3s out-of-the-box on Windows since all MP3 patents have expired.
Version 1.9.1 was an unannounced 2017 release that only offered new 64-bit builds and attempted to solve the new macOS issues.