STL Tones has released the July 2021 update for the AmpHub platform.
- Added Brit J1 2084 amplifier model (based on a Marshall JMP1 preamp and Marshall EL84 Poweramp).
- Added Input Level Listener feature.
- Added 2x12 Bogart C V30 cabinet model with 8 microphones (based on a Bogner 2x12C).
- Added preset bank by Ryan Sitkowski of Motionless in White
- Improved modeling accuracy for Brit Plex model.
- Improved stability for stompboxes with BJT input/output buffers.
- Reduced CPU usage for Eagle Fire 60 amplifier model.
- Reduced CPU usage for Vicarius Black 30 amplifier model.
Pricing starts at $10 month, yearly subscription is discounted to $80 and perpetual licenses are 40% off during the Summer Sale (ends July 15th).