STL Tones has released the February 2021 update for the AmpHub platform.
- Added Bold Dist H2 (based on a Boss HM-2).
- Added EarShatter Drive Pluvius (based on a EarthQuakerDevices Plumes).
- Added Mono/Stereo support to Digital Chorus effect.
- Added preset bank by guitarist RJ Ronquillo.
- Added preset bank by guitarist Rick Schneider (Polaris).
- Changed Digital Chorus Rate control scale from linear to logarithmic.
- Fixed wrong displayed Rate value for Digital Flanger, Digital Phaser and Digital Tremolo.
- Fixed Meridian Class 30 whistle noise when using Clean channel with Crunch gain maxed.
Additionally, this update makes AmpHub compatible with non-AVX processors and Apple Silicon M1 processor through Rosetta.