SubBass Academy of Electronic Music has announced the launch of their SubBass Producer Competition in association with NVS Music Group. NVS are responsible for festivals and projects including Outlook Festival, Dimensions Festival, Sunfall Festival and Knowledge Arena.
The SubBass Producer Competition aims to offer students and emerging artists platforms to promote themselves and their creations, whilst motivating mastery in music production and self-marketing. This competition gives the creator a chance to "work to a brief" where producers will make a track with a festival, stage and time in mind, using the providing samples and original content.
The winning production receives:
- Digital Promotional Campaign (SoundCloud, ihouseu and Track It Down).
- Free Course at SubBass Academy.
- VIP Access to Outlook, Dimensions or Sunfall Festival (2017).
- Knowledge Arena Pro Pass.
- Maschine Jam by Native Instruments.
- 3 Month Track It Down Pro Membership.
- 3 x Free Sample Packs from Sample Tools by Cr2.
Top 5 entrants receive:
- Invitations to a group mastering and feedback session at SubBass studios.
All entrants receive:
- Free sample pack.
- 10% off all SubBass Studio and Online Courses.
All producers entering this competition will receive a free sample pack and qualify for discounts on any studio or online course at SubBass Academy. Through studying at SubBass they will have access to further discounts to any music production or DJing equipment via affiliate retail partners Westend DJ.
The SubBass Producer Competition will be accepting submissions until 20th March, with the winners announced on 27th March.