Synapse Audio has updated DUNE 2 to version 2.2, which introduces support for custom skins, adds new effect programs, sound parameters, workflow improvements and new patches.
- Support for custom skins.
- Two new reverb programs added: Ambience and Gated Room.
- New delay type added: Tape Delay.
- Chorus gains low and high cut filters.
- LFO Offset parameters added.
- Plug-in keyboard range can be adjusted (default c2-c6).
- Two sync modes (host | internal) under Settings.
- Arpeggiator and MSEGs now have position indicators while playing.
- Performance improvements.
- Factory bank size increased, now more than 440 patches.
- Plugin Modulation wheel no longer jumps to zero on a patch change.
- Detune/Spread knobs have not been updating with the mouse wheel, fixed.
- If the Music directory is an alias directory, the serial was not found, fixed.
- Preset selection via left/right arrows was broken, fixed.
- Editing patch comments did not always work, fixed.
The update is available to all registered users in the support area, free of charge.