Synapse Audio has updated Obsession to v1.1.
This update adds a VST3 version, as well as an Audio Unit (Universal Binary) for Apple M1 computers running Big Sur.
Further changes since v1.0:
- Chorale mode added to the Reverb effect.
- Double-x mode added to the Delay effect.
- Line tool added to the LFO steps control.
- New Soften parameter for the LFO Steps.
- Support for polyphonic aftertouch (pressure).
- Modulation matrix has been extended to 12 slots.
The upgrade is free for registered customers, and can be downloaded from the support page.
New users may purchase Obsession for $99 from the Synapse Audio website.