MScontrol offers stereo signal encoding into mid-side signal, decoding of mid-side signal into stereo signal, as well as an "onboard" mode to adjust the signal.
A user can use the plug-in to take control of their gain, panoramic, flip the phase, or mute the mid or side signals separately. A user can widen their sound, move it the way they want in the stereo space or enhance the mono compatibility.
- Mid/Side encoder and decoder.
- Onboard mode.
- Mid-Side gain and panning control.
- Phase inverter on Mid-Side channels.
- Mute control on Mid and Side channels.
- Input channels swap.
- Carefully calibrated Digital Peak Meters.
- Support any sample rate.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Zero processing latency.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
Price: Free. MScontrol is available to download as VST2/VST3/AU plug-in for macOS and Windows.