Oru offers wave folding distortion, well suited to distort your synthesizer sounds. Manipulate the harmonic spectrum to add this little extra, or go heavy into a folded distortion fury by adding bias and doubling the distortion stages.
The interface features a "Mix" control for blending the original sound with the sound of Oru, an "Output Gain" control with auto-gain to keep your level under control and a limiter stage to drive your distortion even further.
- High quality wave folding distortion.
- Folds and Bias controls.
- 2 stages mode.
- Mix and output gain controls.
- Switchable Auto gain.
- Switchable gain stage clipper.
- Value readout on each knob.
- Bypass switch.
- x16 Oversampling.
- Support any sample rate.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Preset manager, rename, save, load presets and banks.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Up to 16 presets per bank.
Oru is available to purchase for an introductory price of €19 / $29 (regular price €29 / $39).
A trial version of Oru is available to download as a VST2/VST3/AU plug-in for macOS and Windows.