Teragon Audio has announced the release of Convolver v1.0.
Convolver is designed to do realtime convolution using impulse responses. It has a built-in file browser, gain adjustment, and can do high/low-pass filtering, which are applied to the impulse response directly before convolution.
Enhancements since beta 4:
- Filebrowser now displays files that are too large with red icons.
- Added wet/dry mix.
Bugfixes since beta 4:
- Harsh clicking from changing IR's removed.
- Filters no longer click when changing values.
- Hi/Lowpass filters no longer reset each other.
- Minor filebrowser bugfixes for Mac.
- Filebrowser can now span multiple drives on Windows.
- Scrolling bugfixes that caused crashes in windows resolved (officially packaged in v1b4 release).
- Mac OSX can now see top level directory.
- Greatly improved filtering algorithm.
Convolver is available as a free VST effect plug-in for Mac OSX and Windows.