Thomas Mundt has announced the release of version 1.0.7 of LoudMax, a Look-Ahead Brickwall Loudness Maximizer with a clean transparent sound. It is designed to retain the original character of the music as much as possible even at high compression levels. LoudMax is freeware and available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
- Audio Mastering.
- Output Limiter/Maximizer for web radio stations.
- One slider for threshold, one for the output level.
- Meters for input, output and gain reduction in relation to the desired threshold.
- Supported Samplerates: 2kHz - 384kHz.
- Latency, Look-Ahead and Attack Time: 1.25ms.
- Release Time: Automatic - depending on the input signal.
- Possible Overdrive without audible distortion: 740dB.
- Low CPU usage.