|Type / Tags||Dynamics (Compressor / Limiter)Brickwall LimiterLoudness MaximizerMastering LimiterTrue Peak Limiter|
LoudMax is a Look-Ahead Brickwall Loudness Maximizer with a clean transparent sound. It is designed to retain the original character of the music as much as possible even at high compression levels.
Main range of application:
- Audio Mastering.
- Output Limiter/Maximizer for web radio stations.
- One slider for threshold, one for the output level.
- Meters for input, output and gain reduction in relation to the desired threshold.
- Link: Output slider will be coupled to the threshold slider.
- ISP: Inter-sample peak detection for true peak limiting.
- True Peak Limiting.
- Supported Samplerates: 2kHz - 384kHz.
- Latency: 1.25ms (+ 6 samples with ISP).
- Look-Ahead and Attack Time: 1.25ms.
- Release Time: Automatic - depending on the input signal.
- No audible distortion.
- Possible Overdrive: 740dB.
- Very low CPU usage.
Reviewed By juliandoe
October 13, 2018
Great free plguin. Compact and easy to use it does its job very well. It does not colour the sound and there's no distortion at all.
I've compared to the Waves L2 ultramaximizer and I can't see any difference.
Highly suggested.Read more
Reviewed By peferling
May 30, 2018
Simple to use. Small footprint and resource friendly, (use it on multiple tracks), transparent (adds no color) and stable (used in PPro, Audition, Soundbridge, and IL Minihost and AIMP Player via DSP plugin to name a few).Read more